Sunday, March 15, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!

We got back from Disneyland a few weeks ago and have been running non stop so I'm a little slow at posting but I guess it's better late then never.
I have to say that I hate my camera though...For some reason whenever I try to zoom in the pictures turn out blurry!
Anyway, our kids had so much fun! We did Disneyland, California adventure and then spent a day at the Beach with my cousin Stacie and her two kids. I think my kids loved that as much as Disneyland. The weather was in the 70's so it was really nice!
Kaycee's highlights: Churros!!, Tower of Terror (her favorite ride), Screamin roller coaster and Space Mountain. She also really enjoyed the Character Breakfast. It was quite expensive but worth it just for the kids sake. She also loved the Beach and getting burried in the sand.
Cameron's highlights: Jedi Training, Toy Story ride, Buzz Lightyear ride, of course he didn't mind the churros either!! Cameron didn't love the characters so much and a few of the rides. Cameron is a little different than Kaycee..He's not so much a thrill seeker!
Mom and Dad's highlights: seeing our kids get so excited!!


Kaycee and Cam with Goofy at Goofy's Kitchen. (notice Cam kept his distance a little!)
Waiting for the Star Wars ride!

We don't get this very often so we have to take a picture!!


Kaycee getting her autographs at Goofy's Kitchen



Cameron enjoying his Mickey Mouse pancakes!


Bryce and Cam on the Buzz Lightyear ride!



Enjoying the tea cups!


waiting in line for the Toy Story ride (Cam's favorite!)

We finally saw Mickey at California adventure!!


Cam wasn't happy at this moment (notice he wouldn't look at the camera!)

Mr Incredible!!


Sully!! (Cam was a little afraid of him!)


Cam enjoying himself at the beach!


Cam showing of his muscular body!!

Looking for sea shells!

Building a sandcastle!

Kaycee and Sierra (Stacie's daughter) having fun getting burried in the sand!


Blurry Picture!! But this is us standing out on the pier after eating dinner at the beach!


Big Thunder Mountain! (one ride Cameron enjoyed!)

Cam was chosen to take part in the Jedi training and fight Darth Vader on stage!! He was so excited!
Cam standing with the rest of the Jedi's waiting for their training to begin!


We can't forget forget the souvenirs. Of all things this is what they chose!! Not surprising!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh Shawna! I've been waiting for this post...I wanted to talk more about your trip at the last bunko! That photo with you and cam on big thunder mountain is PRICELESS! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun.

Shan said...

It looks like you guys had fun. It is so funny to see how excited they were. I cannot wait to take my kids to Disneyland..but that might be awhile.. Glad you had a good trip!

Jodi said...

Shawna!! Looks like you guys had such a great time!! Your pictures are adorable!! I can't believe how big your kids look in the picutres!! Espesially Kaycee!! You guys are adorable!! So happy you had fun!! Fun post!! (:

me? said...

i love watching the kids get excited at EVERYTHING in Disneyland. it is a fun place to be. it looks like your family really enjoyed yourselves. glad it was fun.

mtbuttars said...

I love how different yet so alike Kaycee and Cameron are. It looks like you had fun. I'm for sure jealous.

Kathie said...

I love my Grandkids. I wish I could have gone with them, but I am so excited that you guys went. It is a magical Place, and I remember taking you guys there. I really think it is the "Happiest Place on Earth"e

What a cute fun family !

Love Mom,Grandma