Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!

Our handsome little devil turned 4 a few weeks ago. I can't believe he is already four. He is such a character and has a mind of his own..everyone in my family would agree. He loves to give me lots of kisses and tells me daily how pretty my hair looks even when it is soaking wet. Bryce thinks he has a weird obsession with me but I think he's just a momma's boy.

For his birthday, Bryce, Kaycee, Cam and I went to Chucky Cheese during the day along with the rest of Utah. (at least it felt like that.) Here's a couple of pics from that.



Later that evening we had family over for cake and ice cream and of course presents!







Cam had a little accident a couple days before his birthday. Bryce was carrying him out to the car at my moms and slipped on the ice. Bryce fell flat on his back and Cam came crashing down on his face. That would explain the scabs.
Oh and Bryce is ok! just a little sore the next day but that was all.






Cam in his clone trooper outfit riding his new bike!



Cameron wanted a star wars cake but I called a few places and was told that there was a copywrite on that so they couldn't do it. So I gave up and we got Sponge Bob instead.






A couple ago my little neice Hadlee had a sleepover and the three of them decided to make a rock band!

Cam on drums!




Kaycee on guitar and Hadlee was lead singer! The did their own wardrobe and makeup.





Beautiful!!

Disneyland here we come!!! We are leaving in two weeks for Disneyland. It's been so long since I have been there...If anyone has any tips let me know!! Next post will be Disneyland pics!!

6 comments:

mtbuttars said...

I can't believe he is already 4! He does have a funny obsession with you. I think it's so cute. Tell Kaycee that her make-up looks very beautiful!

Kady said...

Looks like a great birthday! It is raining like crazy here and is supposed to stay like this for at least a week. Hopefully it will all have passed by the time you guys get here. Before that it was 70-80 degrees every day. Hope you guys have a great trip! Let us know if you need anything while you're down here. We'd love to see you.

me? said...

i hear you on the chuck e. cheese thing..that place is always packed! have a great time in CA. we went last year and our kids loved it. when you get back we'll plan a lunch.

Story Family said...

I can't believe he is 4! He was just a brand new baby last week. Gees! I am so excited that you are going to Disneyland, I haven't been there for so long. Have fun! We do need to get together when you get back!

Jeni said...

You are my new favorite :) Thanks for the nice comment on my blog :). These kids grow up too fast. He is so dang cute in his Star Wars outfit! Have a great time at the Happiest Place on Earth...wish I was going and I can't wait to hear all about it!

The Tribe Family said...

We so need to get together for Rock Band-I would love to see Kacee do it, she is so stinkin funny! Cam looks like he had a great birthday! What a cute boy!