Monday, December 1, 2008

Where did the time go????

So I've been slacking a little..we'll alot actually, so I figured I'd sum up the last couple of months into one post....


Remember this...... Can you believe this was almost two months ago? It's hard to imagine that we had that much snow considering how nice the weather has been since.

I took like 5 photos of Cameron and in every single one, he was eating the snow..Gross!

Kaycee just posing as usual!!


Cameron and Beau went to the corn maze for their field trip with Treasure house pre-school. They have so much fun together!






Sorry Ladies, He is taken!!! Doesn't he look so hot?? j/k

Bryce had to dress up to go to work on Halloween night. My nephew Braden let him borrow this outfit. In case you haven't seen the movie "Semi-Pro" He is dressed as Jackie Moon who is played by Will Farrell. I told him that I wasn't worried about any women wanting to pick him up that night....I don't know about anyone else but I'm not so much into the red afros!!!






Before we took the kids trick or treating, we went and visited my Nana who is in a nursing home. She is 95 years old!!





My little Star Wars guy and Bat Girl!!!







Every year Kaycee want's to be some kind of superhero..last year was Wonder Woman, this year was Bat Girl!






Kaycee's first hunting trip and I'm sure it won't be her last. She has been begging Bryce to take her hunting so a few weeks ago he took her pheasant hunting with his Dad and Brother. Kaycee had so much fun. As most of you know..she's not the most girly thing!! Bryce is such a good Dad to take her along with him.



Daddy's little hunting buddy!




Bryce, Kaycee, Grandpa Gary and Uncle Brett!





















7 comments:

Kady said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Nana looks so cute!

Shan said...

Your kids are cute. If I had a girl..that is how I'd want her to be. I remember going hunting with my dad all the time. It creates lots of fun memories. Did your kids like the cornmaze? My kids love that place.

Kathie said...

What a Darling Family, I didn't know you had a new post. I Love the pictures of Kaycee going hunting and the kids playing in the snow. I have the cutest grandkids in the world. !! And not to mention that they have the best parents too.Shawna & Bryce you are awesome !!

My crazy Dopp life said...

Hey Shauna, It has been so long since I have seen you guys. You family is darling. I saw your blog on Karin and Dana's blog and thought I would drop in and say hello. It looks like you guys had a fun summer. Stay in touch. Mydopplife.blogspot.com.

See ya
Kristin

me? said...

your kids costumes are awesome...and Bryce's too, of course! Sorry i've been such a slacker on setting up lunch...it has been nuts! email me your work schedule again and I'll make it work! it's been too long.

The Tribe Family said...

Hey! Email me with your email address!!!! Rachel.tribe@perrycity.org
Of course I want you to view my blog! That Kaycee is so funny!! She is so beautiful! Way cute family pictures! You have such a cute family!

Kathie said...

1: Two names you go by:
1. Kathie2. Grandma

2. Two things you are wearing right now.
1.Pajamas
2.Slipper Socks
3: Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to go back to bed
2. To be done with shopping

4: Two people who will most likely send this back
1. Megan
2. Shawna
5: Two things you did last night:
1. Visited Jeanie's Family

2. Made Carmelcorn

6: Two things you ate today
1. Oatmeal
2. Trail Mix

7: People you just spoke with:
1.Barbara 2. Amy
8: Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Tending Ryker
2. Shopping

9: Two longest car rides
1. To Boston 2. Trip to South Dakota,
10: Two favorite beverages:
1.Diet Coke
2. Milk

11. What are your two favorite things about Christmas ?
1.Family 2. Music

Now change my answers and add yours