Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok, so my mom tagged me and I normally don't do these but I figure that I would this time. So here ya go!!

1: Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Shawna
2. Two things you are wearing right now.
1. Sweats
2. Slippers
3: Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To be done shopping for christmas.
2. For everyone to have a safe holiday.
4: Two people who will most likely send this back
1. Nobody because I'm not sending it to anyone
5: Two things you did last night:
1. Took Kaycee to tumbling.
2. Read with Kaycee
6: Two things you ate today
1. fettacinni alfredo
2. Brownie
7: People you just spoke with:
1.Bryce
2. My mom
8: Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going on field trip with Cam to christmas village
2. Working
9: Two longest car rides
1. California
2. Arizona
10: Two favorite beverages:
1.Coke Zero
2. Milk
11. What are your two favorite things about Christmas ?
1.Family
2. Music

December 11, 2008 9:01 AM

No comments: